Resin Coaster - 3D Flower #207
Resin Coaster - 3D Flower #207
Hello lovely readers! This would probably be my all time favourite. So here goes for your daily inspiration.
- Size = 15cm diameter
- Materials = Epoxy resin 3:1 coated with premium epoxy resin 1:1, pigment pastes, alcohol inks, glitters.
- Read on our resin artwork care instructions for an everlasting care of your handmade accessories
#resinart #resinartist #resinmalaysia #resincraft #resinart_daily #resinart_regrams #craftmalaysia #resincoasters #resinideas #resinart_ideas #resinwork #resinartwork #resinartmalaysia #artshareandsupport #resinartkingdom #artskillplace #epoxyideas #roaringlionart #resinflowers #3dflowers #3dflower #whiteflower #alcoholink #coastermalaysia #decormalaysia #interiormalaysia #colorfulflowers #resindecor #homedecormalaysia #interiormalaysia
To clean -
- Hand wash with a wet cloth. Do not soak in water.
- To maintain the high gloss finish, clean cured resin surfaces with a mild glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Please do not use abrasive scourers.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher or oven.
To use and care -
- Resin is very durable – it is scratch resistant NOT scratch proof. Do not cut into it.
- Not suitable for hot food, use cold food only.
- Wooden items will need an oil from time to time to ensure its longevity. Apply mineral oil to the wood occasionally to avoid drying out and to keep it looking beautiful.
- Keep out of direct long exposure to sunlight. Even though the resin is UV stable and resistant, it is not proof. Yellowing and colour change can still occur if left in the sun for long periods of time.
- If the resin finish has lost it's lustre over time rub oil on the resin to bring back its brilliant shine.
- If you find the resin has softened due to heat place in a cool spot and it will harden again.
- If your resin product has changed shape while it was soft, due to heat, you can place in hot water and reshape as it softens again. Then leave in cool spot to harden
Keeping good care of your resin pieces helps it stays looking new for longer and does not fade, nor loose its shine or change colour.
Whilst the information given above is provided in good faith, we do not recommend you do anything unless you are personally certain that no harm will come to your resin pieces as a result of cleaning and aggressive use. We do not take any responsibility for damage which ensues from your actions.
- All handmade products are handcrafted one at a time. It is therefore very rare to create identical items. Every piece is a creation of artisans.
- Actual colors/materials may be slightly different than shown in picture. There may be natural blemishes/variations that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products, so you may find minor distinctions that make your buys special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please feel free to ask any questions before you purchase to ensure good experience on both sides.
- The product images display may differ from the products you receive due to variations in electronic screens settings (computer/laptop/tablet/Smartphones).
- Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- In the rare case where two or more customers check-out the same item at the same time, we will service on a first come first serve basis.
- Since this is a small business, all sales will be considered as-is and final - but we will be happy to discuss any issues and try to find an amicable solution where feasible.
- Prices shown may be changed without prior notice due to unforeseen cost increases of imported products, raw materials, or currency fluctuations.